KIDS KINGDOM HOME DAYCARE

"Quality Daycare at an affordable price"

Background on our providers!

Susan Main Provider and owner...
Hi I am Susan I am the owner and main provider of Kids Kingdom. I began working with kids in a learning at age 14, and continued at age 18 taking a new approach by being a live in nanny for a few years around the US. I then attended college at USD for social work and child development before starting my own family and opening a home daycare. I have 2 girls that are 6 mos and 4. I just love enriching children's lives anyway I can!
Tricia ASST Provider...
Hi I am Trcia I am the asst. provider at Kids Kingdom and love my job because I love kids! I have worked in a few daycare centers but like the small personal setting I get here. I have a 2 yr old daughter who loves playing with the other children and we both enjoy attending Kids Kingdom every day!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010